Byers Marketing Plan for Sellers
At Gail Byers Real Estate, we utilize the most powerful tools in the industry to market your home.
In this age of computers, most buyers visit the web before making their buying choices, therefore, major Internet exposure for your property is critical.
- Gail Byers Real Estate website (www.gbyers.com) links the world to Latah County listings clearly, concisely and comprehensively.
- The National Association of Realtors web page: www.realtor.com is by far the largest single source of housing inventory in the nation leveraging the distribution power of the Internet’s most popular real estate Web sites such as AOL, MSN, Netscape, Moving.com and over fifty additional real estate sites.
- Hand Crafted Virtual Tours: Anyone with access to a computer can experience your home “virtually” as they tour the interior rooms and exterior panoramic views. Your specialized home tour will be created with care and an eye for displaying your home to its very best advantage. We are the only real estate company in Latah County that offers a virtual tour of such exceptional quality.
Multiple Listing Service
- Provides access to valuable information and photographs of your property to all members of the Latah County Board of Realtors so that all local real estate agents can work toward selling your property.
- Our automatic email notification to buyers, quickly provides them of any changes in status or price.
- Our interior Gallery of Homes features a framed photo of each house favorably displayed in our reception area so that buyers can quickly find homes they are interested in viewing.
- Our Window Gallery includes photos of all our listings prominently displayed in the office windows to attract passersby to stop.
- Every Wednesday Morning: The Latah County Board of Realtors sponsors open house tours providing access and familiarity of the home to all local real estate agents which allows them to effectively connect your home with their buyer.
- Public open houses: Scheduled by request.
- Real Estate Review: Published by the Latah County Board of Realtors, in conjunction with the Moscow Pullman Daily News, this publication reaches approximately 7,500 readers the first Saturday of each month ten months a year. Additionally, GAIL BYERS REAL ESTATE mails current issues to buyers all over the country and the world who are interested in buying a home in the Moscow area.
- Newspaper advertising: Houses and properties are submitted to the Moscow Pullman Daily News on a rotating basis for a photo advertisement each Saturday. (Except major holidays)
- Promotional Flyers: Provide accurate, detailed information and color photographs to prospective buyers, enabling them to make an informed buying decision concerning your home. Buyers can obtain these flyers from a flyer box located at the curbside real estate sign, inside the home, direct mail or via electronic mail.
Direct and Electronic Mail
- Custom-designed “Just Listed” cards: Mailed to your neighborhood within ten (10) days of listing your property, these handwritten and addressed cards provide a personal, yet professional touch, and announce the availability of the property and ask if the card recipient knows of anyone who might be interested in buying the house.
- Custom-designed “Just Sold” cards: Also handwritten and addressed these cards introduce the new neighbors to the neighborhood on your behalf.
- Electronic mail: options exist at the every opportunity.
Contact Gail Byers Real Estate
Equal Housing Opportunity